DO YOU ONLY PHOTOGRAPH WEDDINGS?
- I am a Lifestyle Photographer that travels all over the Pittsburgh area. Now I live in this city. Yes, I take a natural and candid approach to photographing wedding and engagement sessions, but at this time, also, my key focus is children and families photo shoots, newborns and maternity, seniors, modeling photography, studio and street portraits, party and reportages.
DO YOU OFFER PHOTO ALBUMS?
- Absolutely. When you only received the digital files from your photo session - you have nothing to show. I believe that albums are an important part of the photography equation because books last for generations! I offer high-quality, in the USA, VIP-albums. I create the perfect design your albums!
WHEN DO WE RECEIVE OUR PHOTOGRAPHS?
- Your photos will be within 6-12 weeks of your wedding date and 1-4 weeks of your other photo session date, but really I do it sooner.
HOW MANY IMAGES WILL WE RECEIVE FROM OUR PHOTO SESSION?
- The number of photographs taken depends on many things – hours of coverage, types of events. From a typical 8 hour wedding you should expect no less than 400-600 images, but usually the number is much higher. If this other photo sessions - you cаn see my PACKAGES. All images have professional editing.
WHAT FORMAT DO YOU DELIVER THE IMAGES?
- You will receive a high-resolution digital download of images (for printing of enlargements), but not RAW -format. The images will be JPEG images. Included will be a print release for you to make prints as you’d like and web-release.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DOES YOUR CALENDAR FILL UP?
- Wedding Couples book several weeks to over a year in advance. Once a signed contract and deposit has been received, I will give you my undivided attention on your wedding day and before that too! If this other photo session (kids & families, newborns & maternity, seniors, models, street portraits, party and reportages) - book me 1-2 weeks before photo session, if this not hot weddings season. If you need studio photo session - you must book this session before 3-4 weeks that and I wiil give studio rent. Can I hold the date for you? Yes, but I can hold the date only after a signed contract.
DO YOU TRAVEL AND SHOOT DESTINATION WEDDINGS?
- Of course, I do! There is nothing more excited than shooting a wedding on a new gorgeous location. If you are planning your wedding outside of Pittsburgh, just e-mail me all information I might need. Travel expenses for weddings and photo shootings within 30 mi from Pittsburgh will be covered within the package fee. Minor travel expenses apply if it is required to travel to any other city from Pittsburgh.
WHAT KIND OF CAMERA DO YOU USE?
- I use top of the line professional Canon equipment and really extensive backups. I believe, and I will always believe, that there is so much more to photography than just nice equipment. However, that is not to say your photographer shouldn’t have nice equipment.
My professional equipment:
- Primary Camera Body Canon 5D MARK III
- Secondary Camera Body Canon 6D
- Canon EF 70-200 f/4.0 L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 135 f/2.0 L USM Lens
- Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 ART